We are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak very closely to make sure we provide the best care for our patients. To minimize risk to you and our other patients, please be aware of the following guidelines for your upcoming appointment:We highly encourage you to attend your appointment alone. If this is not possible, only 1 additional person may come into the office with you and they must be over 18.
No children or individuals under 18 will be allowed into the office.
If any of the following apply, do not come to the office. Call to reschedule your appointment and receive additional information.
- You are experiencing a fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- You have recently traveled or have been in contact with someone who has traveled to an area affected by COVID-19.
- You have had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often. Make sure you are cleaning between your fingers and under your nails.
- Avoid shaking hands, especially with those who appear to be ill.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth as much as possible.
- Disinfect shared surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Helpful information & links:
Social Distancing – What is it and what do you need to know?