• New Patient Forms (Now online, please click here to complete these forms)
• Insurance Cards
• Driver’s License, Passport, or other Gov’t Issued I.D.
• Any relevant tests, x-rays, or medical records.
• A list of all medications you are currently taking.
• Insurance co-payment , a self-pay deposit, and/or outstanding balance. (We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards)
Patients who have seen us in the past three years can omit the new patient paperwork. Please bring insurance cards, medication lists, and co-payment to all appointments.